World Book Day 2017 - short stories







Another World Book Day has just passed. Lots of fancy costumes of book characters, competitions, meetings with authors and reading books together- all these attractions students had a chance to experience on this special day (depending on school). Last year I told you about The World Book Week in my school - it was pretty emotional for me. If you want to find out why, click the link: World Book Day 2016


This year on Thursday teachers read short stories to students. I have them for you today. Click the following links to open the short stories. Notice that first two were written by teenagers! 


1. Ode to a boy musician - pdf







2. e-COURTROOM - pdf





3. Death by scrabble - pdf  - My favourite one!






Enjoy your reading! 

😉

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

'I wake up early ' - Present Simple

English idioms you must know!

Valentine's Day - IDIOMS & Top Ten British romantic movies